Thursday, March 18, 2010

Green

I am green.  I am vivacious light and energy.  I am the brightest spring and the darkest night.  I am an endless forest, and I’m the tinkling sound of a stream parting through it.  I am grass on a summer day. I am energy trapped and made brighter by the want of release.  I am more than my composite parts.  I am synergy.  I am the color of a new life, a secret life.  I am the color of imagination.  I am a thrill, an adventure.  I am a fairyland mist, cool and sprightly; I sparkle with effervescence.  I am moss in a meadow, a childhood blanket.  I am promises yet to be revealed.  I am whispered secrets of things to come.  Pleasant things.  Lucky things.  Happy things.  Magical things.  I am night and day together, an abyss.  I am a hideaway.  I am at once both rest and verve.  I feel serene.  I am a rushing river held in a wink, a knowing smile, a sparkling radiance, an Olympic rain.  A wonderland.  I am your favorite place to hide from the world, your secret treasure.  Your imaginary friend.  I am green.   

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is really good! I don't know if I can do that well, but I will try :)

    ReplyDelete